Hello my angels 😉
I hope you all are doing well.
Today I have an eye look as well as a review on the much loved Violet Voss Holy Grail palette. I’ve had the palette in my collection for a while but never used it until now. Since it is Winter here in South Africa, I thought it would be nice to do a cranberry eye look with soft nude lips.
The Violet Voss HG palette consists of 20 warm toned, highly pigmented eyeshadows that have a variety of finishes (matte, metallic and satin). The shadows are infused with jojoba oil and are very smooth and buttery soft. I experienced little to no fall out with this palette. The eyeshadows blend seamlessly and beautifully.
I used the dark matte cranberry shade called Wine N Dine on my outer third of my eyelid to create an outer v shape and I did not have to blend the shade at all, I applied it in a patting motion and the shadow began to blend itself out, which I found absolutely surprising because this shadow is such a rich, deep shade.
I absolutely love the palette, it consists of so many warm brown and gold shades that can be used to create timeless classic looks. I enjoy how versatile this palette is in taking your looks from day to night. The quality is impeccable and definitely worth the money.
The palette retails for $45.00 and can be purchased using the link below…
EOTD Cranberry Eyes and Soft Lips
- With a blending brush, I buffed R U Kitten Me into my crease and slightly above as my transition shade.
- Picking up Wine n Dine I patted it on the outer third of my eyelid and wedged it into the crease, creating a slight outer-v shape.
- To deepen the outer v further, I added a bit of Teddy Bear and married both colours together.
- I then took the shade Cranberry Splash on a damp flat brush and patted it on the inner portion of my eye overlapping a little of Teddy Bear and Wine n Dine, almost like a half cut crease.
- I smudged Wine n Dine with a pencil brush on my lower lashline.
- To highlight my inner corners I used the shade So Jelly and on my brow bone I used the shade Ploof
- I then used my Pretty Vulgar Gel Eyeliner to line my waterline and upper lid.
- For mascara I used the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.
- On my lips I used the L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in the shade 630 Beige A Nu.
I hope you enjoyed this makeup look and review. Thank you for taking time to read these posts. Have a wonderful day and I’ll talk to you soon.