Hello my angels and happy Tuesday! 🙂
So, if you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen me show a lot of new makeup items that I purchased a couple of weeks back. I placed a few orders on the Colourpop website and I’ve been playing with and testing out the Fall Edit Collection.
There are quite a few items in this collection, however, I got the Good Sport eyeshadow palette, Crush On You highlighting palette and 2 Supernova eyeshadows.
The Good Sport eyeshadow palette consists of 12 eyeshadows. They are extremely pigmented and smooth. Some shadows have a drier texture than others, but they still apply with incredible pigmentation and they blend with little to no effort. There’s a fun and beautiful selection of colours and textures. I really enjoy this palette.
Next we have the Crush On You highlighting palette which consists of 4 shades. These highlighters are the same formula as the Colourpop supershock highlighters, which is a crème to powder formula. These are a bit tricky to apply but once you get the hang of it, they have the most beautiful, foiled, wet look on the skin. They are very soft and silky to the touch, they don’t feel like cream but rather have a putty-like texture. I love using my fingers to apply these highlighters as that gives of the most pigmentation but you could use a duo fibre synthetic brush.
Last but not least we have the Supernova eyeshadows, I got the shades Party Posse and LOML aka love of my life 🙂 if you are unfamiliar with Supernova eyeshadows, these are basically longwearing liquid metal eyeshadows. These can be used as liner, eyeshadow, an eyeshadow topper or base. They apply with rich opacity and once these dry, they do not budge. It has a doe foot applicator much like your typical liquid lipsticks and lipglosses.
Step by Step EOTD:
- With a blending brush, I buffed Hooky into my crease and slightly above.
- Taking a small amount of Sista on a fluffy brush, I blended it into the crease marrying both of the colours together.
- Taking Sista again, I patted it on the outer third of my eyelid and wedged it into the crease, creating a slight outer-v shape.
- I then took the shade Licious on a flat brush and patted it on the inner third of my eye overlapping a little of Sista, almost like a half cut crease.
- I smudged Flow with a pencil brush on my lower lashline.
- To highlight my inner corners I used the shade EBB and on the brow bone I used Wild Out.
- I used the Pretty Vulgar gel eyeliner in the Blacklist shade, to line my upper lid and waterline. For a mascara I used the Wander Beauty Unlashed
- To finish off I added some falsies from Eyelash Boutique in the shape Wispy 1
I hope you all enjoyed this review/ makeup look. Let me know if you tried anything from this collection and if you liked it. Il be back soon with another exciting post.