I’ve been looking through my makeup collection, and found a bunch of makeup that I purchased a while ago but don’t use. Which is understandable since brands are constantly putting out new stuff left and right. So I thought I would bring into play some oldie but goodie items…. 🙂
I created this eye look using the Too faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette. This look turned out more smokey than I intended, but it’s still very wearable.
Too faced is a very popular cosmetic brand that has a lot of exceptional makeup. Their chocolate products mimic the smell of real chocolates and trust me, they smell good enough to eat.
EOTD Step by Step:
- Picking up the shade Mocha with a fluffy brush, I blended it into my crease and just above it.
- Then I took the shade Bordeaux and blended it into my crease using windshield wiper motions.
- I took the shades Dark Truffle and Malted, and I patted it on the outer third of my eyelid and wedged it into my crease creating an outer-v-shape.
- I then took Molasses Chip on a damp brush and patted it on the inner portion of my eyelid, taking it about half way and overlapping a little of the Dark Truffle and Malted shades, creating a half cut crease.
- Taking Bordeaux on a pencil brush, I blended it on my lower lash line.
- To finish off, I used Satin Sheets on my brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes, added an eyeliner, mascara and some false lashes to complete the look.
I hope you guys have fun recreating this look and please feel free to share your views/comments . Chat soon guys 😉