Hi my Angels! I hope you all had an awesome weekend… 🙂
Today, to kick-start the week , I thought I’d share with you an eye look that I created using the Zulu Palette by Juvia’s Place.
Well to those of you who don’t know what Juvia’s place is ,it is a cosmetic brand that provides rich, vibrant and highly pigmented cosmetics. They offer a range of eyeshadows and makeup tools at an affordable price.
This eye look is actually incredibly simple, and I hope you guys like it….
The shades that I used from the palette were orange and purple, (there are no specific names allocated to these shadows) but you can use whatever you have in your makeup collection.
I did bring in a Mac single eyeshadow in the colour “Rule”, to use as my transition shade
Step by Step….
- I primed my eye lids with a Mac prolongwear concealer in the shade NC42 and set them with a Nyx stay matte but not flat foundation powder in the shade warm beige.
- With a blending brush, I buffed in Rule by Mac in my crease and slightly above.
- With a flat eyeshadow brush I went in with the orange shade from the Zulu palette, patting it all over my lid and wedging it into my crease
- I then buffed in that orange in my crease, to make everything seamless and blended.
- I used the purple shade as a pop of colour on my lower lashline.
- To highlight my inner corners and brow bone I used the Maybelline master chrome in the shade Molten Gold
- I used the Nyx slide on liner in Jet black as an eyeliner on my lower waterline, and Pretty Vulgar gel eyeliner in the Blacklist shade, to line my upper lid. For a mascara I used the Benefit -They’re Real mascara
- To finish off I added some falsies from Eyelash boutique in the shape Wispy 1
On my face…
Loreal infallible mattifying base
Cover FX blurring primer
Maybelline Master camo in shade apricot
Estee Lauder maximum cover in the shade spiced sands
Mac studio fix fluid NC44.5
Mac prolongwear concealer NC42
Yardley absolute translucent powder
Nyx stay matte but not flat foundation powder in the shade warm beige
Nyx highlight and contour pro palette
Mac blush in the shade Peaches
Maybelline master chrome in Molten Gold
La Girl shady slim brow pencil in blackest brown
Ck one lipstick in the shade undressed
I hope you all enjoyed today’s eye look. Please feel free to subscribe to Pretty Politics to keep up to date with the latest posts. Please also feel free to comment and share your views.
Have a great week ahead guys!! 🙂