Shopping online can be very frustrating, when companies don’t ship to your country, or shipping fees are ridiculously high. Let’s be honest some third party sellers retail items for almost triple the amount of the actual price. I mean , how many times have we longed for international brands but are freaked out by the daunting process of doing so or the uncertainty of the actual cost of getting your item shipped to your door?
Well allow me to introduce you to Aramex Global Shopper…
Aramex Global Shopper is a shipping service that allows you to shop anywhere and everywhere . The service is offered to anyone from South Africa, Botswana or Kenya. All you have to do is register online for an Aramex Global Shopper lifetime membership on their website , which costs only R150.00, and that’s not even the best part. If you are a FNB (First National Bank) cardholder, you can sign up for free. Yes that’s right…..FREE!
To sign up for a FREE lifetime membership account using your FNB card;
- Log on to http://www.aramexglobalshopper.com and click “Sign up”
- Fill in your personal details, accept terms and conditions and click “Next”
- Fill in shipping details and click “Next”
- Fill in your payment details and enter your promo code to complete the sign up for FREE and then click “Checkout”
- PROMO CODE: Your personal promo code is made up of the first 6 digits of the number shown on any of your FNB cards followed by the word SAVE e.g. 123456SAVE
Once you have registered you will get 24 personalised physical addresses that you can use to shop all around the world, and they will deliver to your door at a reasonable shipping rate.
Aramex offers money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their service within the 1st year.
As part of the service provided by Aramex, they insure all shipments for up to $100.00 and pay for any customs charges on your behalf.
How the service works:
- Go to aramexgloblashopper.com and sign up to become a member.
- Once registered, you’ll have access to 24 personalised Aramex Global Shopper addresses all around the world.
- Purchase your favourite product online and enter the Aramex Global Shopper address as the delivery address.
- Next, Aramex will establish the actual weight and inspect your shipment, then prepare any additional documents needed to export, where you’ll be notified of any relevant fees.
- While your package is on its way you can make payment for the shipping fee.
- Your package is delivered to your door 🙂
- Shipping fees are calculated based on total weight of items, destination and where the shipment comes from.
- Destinations are grouped into 2 zones
- Zone 1: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia , Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, UK and USA
- Shipping rate for the first half kg: R199.00
- Shipping rate per additional half kg thereafter: R105.00
- Zone 2: Egypt, India, Georgia, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, and UAE.
- Shipping rate for the first half kg: R189.00
- Shipping rate per additional half kg thereafter: R82.00
- Shipping fees mentioned in zone 1 and 2 are not applicable when shipping within South Africa.
I have longed for the opportunity to get my hands on numerous international brands , and now? I finally can. I’m fairly new to the concept, but with every purchase I’ve made, I’ve never been disappointed. The service provided by Aramex is quick and easy. The Aramex website is easy to navigate through and has some nifty tools to help make things easier like tracking packages and a rate calculator.
For more extensive information you can check out the Aramex website at http://www.aramexglobalshopper.com
Please leave me a comment to let me know what you would like to see next on the Pretty Politics blog, and if there’s any products you would like me to review for you guys:)